Fast Freddy's Recipe of the Month
(courtesy of delish.com)
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 mini hot dogs
- 1/4 c. Dijon mustard
- Egg wash
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- rosemary sprigs (for decoration)
- Ketchup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Slice crescent rolls lengthwise into thirds. Brush all over with dijon mustard. Place a mini hot dog on the thick end of each triangle and roll up.
- Arrange the pigs in a blanket, sided by side, in a circle on the baking sheet. They should be touching! Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the crescents are golden. Let cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Lay rosemary sprigs around the inside of the wreath and place a small bowl filled with ketchup in the center.